We get updated information about the newly revised Officer Next Door Program offer by HUD, now called the
Good Neighbor Next Door Program.
An offer for any of the properties must be submitted by through a Real Estate Broker/Agent.
By filling out the below requested information you will be:
- Called and/or e-mailed, given explanation about in what stage the program is in.
- Receive detailed instruction on how to participate in getting a home for 50% off.
- Advised of properties that available for sale at the 50% discount.
- We will also advise you on how to get financially ready for the program and the steps you will need to take to make you available to purchase the home at the 50% discount.
You must be currently one of the following:
- Full-Time Law Enforcement Officer
- Fire-Fighter/Emergency Medical Technician
- Intent to remain in your current employment status for 1 year
- Earnest Monies
- No Residential real property ownership for 1 year preceding offer submission date by either spouse
- No prior participation in program by either spouse
- Only one spouse may purchase.