We get updated information about the newly revised Officer Next Door Program offer by HUD, now called the
Good Neighbor Next Door Program.
An offer for any of the properties must be submitted by through a Real Estate Broker/Agent.
By filling out the below requested information you will be:
- Called and/or e-mailed, given explanation about in what stage the program is in.
- Receive detailed instruction on how to participate in getting a home for 50% off.
- Advised of properties that available for sale at the 50% discount.
- We will also advise you on how to get financially ready for the program and the steps you will need to take to make you available to purchase the home at the 50% discount.
You must be currently one of the following:
- Full-Time Law Enforcement Officer
- Fire-Fighter/Emergency Medical Technician
- Intent to remain in your current employment status for 1 year
- Earnest Monies
- No Residential real property ownership for 1 year preceding offer submission date by either spouse
- No prior participation in program by either spouse
- Only one spouse may purchase.
Second, you are going to want to sign up for our Alert Lists - that is above or at this Santa Clarita HUD Alert Link.
The good neighbor next door program is a fantastic way for you to obtain a home at a 50% discount from it's regular price.
The Listings are not as plentiful as they used to be(revised 10/10/2011 - they are making a come back - view the newest listings by clicking on the portal above...) - but who knows what the future reveals - I have posted the links into the program above. If you want me to keep a watch for you and update you when more information becomes available that is updated about the GNND - Good Neighbor Next Door Program, fill out the information request above and I will make it happen.
We appreciate your business.